Saturday, May 1, 2010

Family Time

Tonight and last night, we had family time playing Uno Attack. It happened kind of accidentally last night but tonight the kids were asking for another time with the uno machine. We really had a lot of fun even though Nathan was a little bit of a sore loser. :) And Chloe was very confident - she got a lot of cards and said, "Don't worry Nathan, I know how to get rid of cards. I'm good at it!" Jillian was a little more concerned with laying upside down on the couch and sitting on the table than she was about winning, but she really caught onto the rules and played really well. I'm so blessed to have my little babies!! I just love them so much!
Tomorrow is baptism weekend at church. I talked to the kids about baptism - what the Bible says and what they could expect. And then I told them what needed to be done before baptism and what would happen afterwards... And then I told them that if they wanted to, they could take part in the baptism. I told them to think about it, to pray about it and to ask any questions they might have... They have all decided to participate and I'm excited! :)

1 comment:

Stony and Brit said...

That is extremely exciting!!