Thursday, July 14, 2011

Lowell's New Toy


Lowell and his friend have decided to take the plunge and buy a scanner. This "toy" will allow them to work on the computer aspects of new cars. It is definitely an investment - I'm not even going to mention the price tag on this thing - but it is one that will be necessary for them to work on their side jobs and hopefully be able to start a business together. It is currently living in my dining room right next to our hutch and I think its quite amusing -- according to my father in law, my decor has become Snap On red. :)
It really is quite an incredible machine. There is the scanner itself, a computer monitor and printer, all the cables to hook it up to all the various models and makes of cars and a drawer of storage for all the "extras" that can be purchased. Absolutely amazing and I'm thrilled for him.

No comments: