Friday, February 6, 2009

The Innocence of Children


I have to share what my darling Chloe just said... We're watching Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. This is the first time they've seen it (and myself as well). The opening scene is a mother giving birth... First I was asked why the woman was moaning and crying. Well, because having a baby is very hard, I said. Then Nathan wanted to know why it hurts.. "Its because your stomach opens up, huh?" That was his answer to his own question. I told them to just get back to their movie... Then Chloe shared some of her wisdom on the subject. "Babies come out naked, huh Mom? That's why they put them in a towel." It was all I could do to hold back the giggles. :) Yes, Baby, babies come out naked. :) Naked and beautiful. Gotta love the innocence of childhood. Thank you Lord for reminding me what a blessing my children are. :)

No comments: