Friday, March 26, 2010

Chloe

I had another experience with my teenage Chloe... Some pictures I took recently demonstrate again how grown up she is.. Or acts, at least. :) In reality, she's a beautiful, thoughtful, fun-loving, crazy, smart girl... She loves to laugh and also cries for no reason at all. She doesn't like to articulate whats bothering her, although I partically blame myself for that. She likes to be free - to dance, to sing, to twirl. She is great at hula-hooping and running and I'm really praying that we can get her involved in gymnastics or dance like she wants. She would be so good at them! She pushes me, she likes to give me gifts, she gets frustrated with her sister, and she sometimes gets lost in the shuffle. Even though she's beginning to rebel a little, she is just an all around good girl. One that I think we're gonna have to keep an eye on. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! When you update the blog, you really update the blog! It's good to hear from you. I hope you have a wonderful Easter and that the bedroom assignments work out in a way that makes everyone happy. Good luck with your new job position and with school. The kids all look cute and I love the pictures. (I can't believe how big they've all gotten - and how mature Chloe looks.) Also, I feel your pain, so to speak, about "doing enough." Most days, I feel like I didn't get done most of the things I needed to. I think a lot of us do. :) Happy Easter to you all, with love from Oregon!
-Linda, Brett, Katie

theKband said...

I can't believe how much your kids are growing!! Goodness.