Thursday, September 9, 2010

Updates




I just wanted to show some new pictures of my beautiful kindergartener. She is sooo excited each morning to go to school but her teacher told me that she cried twice today. She said that once she missed me and once she missed Daddy. And when I told her that we were not going to stop at Walgreens to get snacks, she broke down and started crying again... Thursday is a tough day around here.
I still haven't gone back to work and I have to wait a couple more days until I can see how the new medicine will affect me. So its back to work on Monday and working on my anxiety level until then. I'm currently making a list of the things that are making me anxious in order to get a grip on what is going on in my head and to make a plan of how to address them. Because of this, I was not able to go to school tonight either. That will mean that I have more work to do this week... I going to attempt to be disciplined and work on my homework tonight after dinner so that I use the time that I would've spent in class still doing classwork. Lowell is sleeping because he's going to work tonight. Overtime. Its definitely a blessing but also makes for a long week for him. I'll be praying for him to get rested tonight and to be okay for the rest of the week.
Tomorrow we have something special planned... I'll post tomorrow after we get it. :)


No comments: