Monday, January 2, 2012

Top 10 #1

Hard to believe its 2012... I know that is a common statement, but I believe its only common because its true -- time is flying! We have been in Arizona for 2 1/2 years now, and Wyatt is already 7 months old (almost). In only 5 days, I'll be 31 and Lowell just turned 35. It seems almost impossible. I swear that only a couple years ago I was 19. I don't know when I "grew up". I certainly don't feel grown up - I have a hard time introducing myself as "Mrs Trent"... And its almost impossible to grasp the concept that I have an almost 10 year old....  Anyway, that is beside the point. The point is that another year has passed and I want to appreciate all that we've learned and how we're been blessed over the past 12 months. So, on that note, and in response to a friend's post -- here are our top 10 memories for 2011. (Not really in order)

10. Getting kittens
9. Summertime -- spending time with Grandma Who and her slip and slide -- and many days at the Buckeye pool
8. Big day at the party mansion
7. Spending time with my Moron!!! (And her family of course! :) )
6. Jillian's bowling party (I still owe the other two a birthday party...)
5. 4th of July at the park and then with Daddy
4. Trip to Cabelas
3. Christmas - concerts, the parade, presents from "Secret Santas", Christmas Eve at church
2. Lowell and I taking our trip to Tucson
1. Wyatt!!!!!

No comments: