Monday, January 2, 2012

Top 10 #2

Conversely, I need to compose a list of those things that are less than fantastic to remember about 2011. Again, not in order.

10.  Wyatt born with pneumonia and spending a week in the NICU
9. Nathan's struggle with a stress related condition and his, unrelated, surgery
8. Chloe's emergency appendectomy
7. Spending the holidays away from our family and friends (again)
6. General times of stress and anxiety - financial, emotional, familial, school, etc.
5. Having more seizures
4. Losing our cat, Indy
3. All those missed opportunities to say a kind word, to comfort a sad child, to offer encouragement, to teach, to love, to be the kind of mother I want to be...
2. And specifically, missing Chloe's end of the year award ceremony. I am still not over missing out on seeing her get such amazing accolades... Still breaks my heart.
1. Losing my mom

No comments: