Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Perspective

Sometimes I wonder... There are so many things I don't understand... And most of them have to do with me! :) Why do I do some of the things I do? Why do I react in anger when I know that I'll regret it? Why do I munch on totally unhealthy things knowing that I'm going to hate the number on the scale tomorrow? Why do I hesitate from telling people how I feel? Why do I shrink from being honest and transparent - in other words why do I allow what other people think to dominate my actions? And, I guess, ultimately, why do I spend so much time thinking about myself?? If I could just quit worrying about myself and spend that energy taking care of other people, not only would I feel better but I'd also be making a difference. Now... to get started....

No comments: