Friday, January 22, 2010

Revelation

In the church bulletin Sunday, a new Bible study was listed to begin in a couple of weeks. Its Beth Moore's 'Revelation' and I'm so excited!! I love Beth Moore and I am very excited about the possibility of doing another of her studies. The one catch is that the series is at 7 am on Tuesdays. I usually work until 7:30 am, so I checked with my supervisor to see if I can adjust my schedule for that day so that I can attend. She said yes! :) I've been very blessed to have a lot of Christians on staff where I work and I'm thankful that they understand. My next issue will be transportation... One of the major benefits to being on graveyard is that Lowell and I carpool. After the first of the year, I had a couple of weeks on swing shift and then they were able to put me on graveyard permanently - the one catch is that I work Monday through Friday so I no longer have the same days off as my hubby. We try to carpool as much as possible because it makes such a huge difference in our gas bill but now we are limited to three days a week. If I go to this Bible study, I will have to drive separately on Monday as well so that I can get to church on time. My only other option is to, selfishly, invite one of my co-workers to come with me so that she can pick me up... We'll see what happens... I'm really excited to be getting more involved with our new church and hopefully, meeting some new people. But I'm also very excited about getting back into a deep study of the Word.. I can't wait to hear what God has to teach me. :)

No comments: