Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Weird Dreams

I took a sleeping pill today because I was just so exhausted and couldn't sleep. When Lowell picked me up from work, he decided that we should go out to breakfast because it was his friday. It was great being 'just us'. We ate and talked and laughed... And then we went home. I played with Boogie because she asked me too and because I want to spend time with her... And I worked on my homework and by then, it was noon. So, Lowell started making lunch and insisted that I go to bed. He woke me up at 9:15 tonight and I was soooooooo dead asleep. I was also in the middle of a yucky dream. Can anyone explain to me why I recurringly dream about someone from my past who I don't have any unresolved issues with and I haven't spoken to in years?????? Why does this person keep showing up? I dream about him at least once or twice a week... It bugs me. Lowell thinks I'm silly to pay any attention to my dreams, but I know that there are issues in my past that I can't deal with while I'm awake and so I process them while I'm asleep. Anyway, that question aside, when I wake up from these dreams I am exhausted. I don't feel like I've slept at all. It seems like whatever I've been doing in my dream, I really was doing. My muscles hurt, my neck hurts... Its ridiculous because I don't get any rest at all! Does anyone know what I'm talking about??? So, so much for getting a bunch of rest today. I'm hoping tomorrow will be better. I did, on a positive note, write a really good paper tonight! I was proud of myself! :) Hope you're feeling much more rested than I!
Oh, and PS - January 28th is "Have Fun at Work Day" :) So, Have fun!

No comments: